Young-Kee Kim in the Library for Symmetry
Selected Talks, and Lectures:
- Plenary Lecture, Nov. 7, Sigma Pi Sigma Conf.
- Public Lecture, Oct. 7, "Searching for the Baby Universe"
- Plenary Lecture, Oct. 8, IUPAP: Inter. Conf. on Women in Physics
- APS Apring meeting, Apr.11-15, St. Louis
- Women in Phys: Challenges & Opportunities in a Phys. Career
- NP08, Mar. 5-7, website
- Fermilab Users Meeting, Jun. 4-5, website
- Colloquium, Aug. 27, JLab
- Seminars: CERN (Apr.8), Paris 7 (Apr.7)
- Lepton Photon: Summary Talk
- AAAS Meeting: A New Frontier in Particle Physics
- Oct. 17, University of Florida
- March 15, Michigan State Univ.
- April 13, Argonne National Lab.
- Maryland (Nov.28), UIUC (Nov.26), DESY (Nov.7), Cockcroft (Nov.5), Manchester (Nov.6), Liverpool (Nov.6),
U.Chicago (Oct.29), Imperial College (Oct.1), RAL (Oct.1), Oxford (Oct.1)
- Public Lecture: December 7, Univerwity of Texas, Arlington
- 2nd World Summit: Physics Beyond the Standard Model: June 22-25, 2006, Galapagos Islands, Ecuador;
- Moriond Conference Summary Talk: March 11-18, La Thuile, Italy
- ILC International Workshop in Bangalore: March 8-12, Bangalore, India
- Top quark mass and W boson mass at CDF: March 6-8, Tsukuba, Japan
- Colloquia "E=mc2: Opening Windows on the World"
- U. Penn, Jan. 11,
- University of Washington, Seattle, Dec. 5
- University of Texas, Arlington, Dec. 7
- "Scientific Case for Future Colliders", ICFA Seminar
- Public Lecture
- "E = mc2: Opening Windows on the World", August 17, 2005: Aspen Physics Lecture
(See this page)
- Public Lecture: "Modern Consequences of E = mc2"
- June 2, 2005: Korea University
- June 3, 2005: Taegu Science High School, Hayang Elementary, Junior High and High School
- June 4, 2005: Namsan High School
- Talk in Korean: ppt, pdf
- "Summary of WIN03 Workshop", October, 2003, Lake Geneva
- "Linear Collider Detectors and Interaction Point Options", APS/DPF Meeting, April 5-8, Philadelphia
- "W Mass Meas. at CDF", Mar. 19, Fermilab Wine & Cheese Seminar
- "W Mass Meas. at CDF", Mar. 5, La Thuile Conference
- "Run II Prospects on Electroweak Precision Measurements", Report from Run II Workshop (.ps.gz and pdf)