[Seminars] Winter Quarter HEP Seminar Series Schedule is up!

David W. Miller David.W.Miller at uchicago.edu
Fri Dec 5 20:33:14 CST 2014

Hi everyone,

Our Fall Quarter seminars are done, but the Winter Quarter series is just a few weeks away.

I wanted to point people to the schedule here:

http://hep.uchicago.edu/seminars/hep_seminars.php <http://hep.uchicago.edu/seminars/hep_seminars.php>

As you see, we’ll have a mix of local / Chicagoland speakers and visitors, with a smattering of energy frontier research, dark matter, neutrinos, theory, and accelerators. Our first seminar will be our very own Ho Ling Li on the first day of the term, speaking about her thesis research with ATLAS.

Holly has also already begun planning for our cookie and tea regimen. Thanks, Holly!

For those of you who may not already be aware, you can subscribe to the HEP Google Calendar (among others) via the button on the bottom right of our main page here:

http://hep.uchicago.edu/ <http://hep.uchicago.edu/>

I know several people find this to be very convenient.

See you all every Monday next Quarter!

Regards,
David