[Seminars] Off-schedule HEP lunch talk

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Tue Jun 1 09:55:30 CDT 2010

On Tue, 1 Jun 2010, Joe Tuggle wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> Today we'll have an off-schedule lunch talk. The speaker is Matthew
> Strait from the University of Minnesota. His talk is on "Rock and
> Antifiducial Muons in MINOS". We'll meet as usual at noon in HEP-323.
>
> Regards,
> Joe

FYI, Joe, Richard Hill will be speaking today in 480 at the monthly EFI
lunch seminar.  Maybe it would be good to postpone Richard's talk for a
week, if possible.  I will leave you to make the arrangements with Mark
Oreglia and Richard.

Thanks,
Jon
--
 	Jonathan L. Rosner               Phone: 773-702-7694
         Enrico Fermi Inst., U. Chicago   Fax:   773-702-8038
         5640 S. Ellis Avenue             rosner at bquark.uchicago.edu
         Chicago, IL 60637 USA		 or rosner at hep.uchicago.edu