Andrey Elagin's Home Page
My Publications and Talks
- "Development of the Large-Area Picosecond Photo-Detectors", 3rd Berkeley Workshop on the Direct Detection of Dark Matter, LBL, December 6, 2016
- "Recent Progress on LAPPD", NNN16 Workshop, Beijing, November 5, 2016
- "Early Adopters of the Large-Area Picosecond Photo-Detectors", NNN16 Workshop, Beijing, November 3, 2016
- "Reconstructing the Topology of Neutrinoless Double-Beta Decay Events Using Fast Timing", HEP Seminar, University of Chicago, October 31, 2016
- "0nbb Event Topology Reconstruction", FroST - Topical Workshop for THEIA, Mainz, Octorber 24, 2016
- "Large-Area Picosecond Photo-Detectors", FroST - Topical Workshop for THEIA, Mainz, Octorber 23, 2016
- "Directional Liquid Scintillator Detector", CPAD Workshop, Caltech, Octorber 9, 2016
- "Large-Area Planar MCP-based Detectors Without Vacuum Transfer", 38th International Conference on High Energy Physics (ICHEP), Chicago, August 5, 2016
- "LAPPDTM Hermetic Packaging Using an Indium Solder Flat Seal", 2016 IEEE Symposium on Radiation Measurements and Applications (SORMA), Berkeley, May 23, 2016
- "The LAPPD In-Situ Assembly Concept", In-Situ GP Review, March 25-26, 2016
- "Directional Liquid Scintillator Detector for Neutrinoless Double-Beta Decay", Argonne Physics Division Seminar, March 7, 2016
Full list of publications can be found here.
- A. Elagin et al., “Separating Double-Beta Decay Events from Solar Neutrino Interactions in a Kiloton-Scale Liquid Scintillator Detector by Fast Timing”, Nucl. Instr. Meth. Phys. Res. A849 (2017) 102.
- E. Angelico et al., “Capacitively Coupled Pickup in MCP-based Photodetectors Using a Conductive Metallic Anode”, Nucl., Instr. Meth. Phys. Res. A846 (2017) 75.
- B. Adams et al., “Timing Characteristics of Large Area Picosecond Photodetectors”, Nucl., Instr. Meth. Phys. Res. A795, (2015) 1.
- B. Adams et al., “An Internal ALD-based High Voltage Divider and Signal Circuit for MCP-based Photodetectors”, Nucl., Instr. Meth. Phys. Res. A780, (2015) 107.
- C. Aberle, A. Elagin, H. J. Frisch, M. Wetstein, L. Winslow, “Measuring Directionality in
Double-Beta Decay and Neutrino Interactions with Kiloton-Scale Scintillation Detectors”, JINST 9 P06012 (2014).
- B. Adams et al., “Invited Article: A test-facility for large-area microchannel plate detector assemblies using a pulsed sub-picosecond laser”, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 84 061301 (2013).
- A. Elagin, P. Murat, A. Pronko, A. Safonov, “Probabilistic particle flow algorithm for high occupancy environment”, Nucl. Instr. Meth. Phys. Res. A705, (2013) 93.
- T. Aaltonen et al., (CDF Collaboration), “Combination of searches for the Higgs boson using the full CDF data set”, Phys. Rev. D88, (2013) 052013.
- T. Aaltonen et al., (CDF Collaboration, D0 Collaboration), “Evidence for a Particle Produced in Association with Weak Bosons and Decaying to a Bottom-Antibottom Quark Pair in Higgs Boson Searches at the Tevatron”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 109, (2012) 071804.
- A. Bolshakova et al., "Revisiting the ‘LSND anomaly’ I: impact of new data", Phys. Rev. D85 (2012) 092008.
- A. Elagin, P. Murat, A. Pronko, A. Safonov, “A New Mass Reconstruction Technique for Resonances Decaying to tau tau”, Nucl. Instr. Meth. Phys. Res. A654, (2011) 481.
- A. Bolshakova et al., "HARP–CDP hadroproduction data: comparison with FLUKA and GEANT4 simulations", Eur. Phys. J. C70 3 (2010) 543.
- A. Bolshakova et al., “Cross-section of large-angle hadron production in proton- and pion-nucleus interactions I: beryllium nuclei and beam momenta of +8.9 GeV/c and -8.0 GeV/c”, Eur. Phys. J. C62 2 (2009) 293.
- A. Bolshakova et al., “Comparison of Geant4 hadron generation with data from the interaction with beryllium nuclei of +8.9 GeV/c protons and pions, and of -8.0 GeV/c pions”, Eur. Phys. J. C56 3 (2008) 323.
- V. Ammosov et al., "The HARP Time Projection Chambers: Characteristics and Physics Performance", Nucl. Instrum. Meth. Phys. Res. A588 (2008) 294.
- V. Ammosov et al., “The HARP Resistive Plate Chambers: Characteristics and Physics Performance”, Nucl. Instr. Meth. Phys. Res. A578 (2007) 119.
- A. Elagin, “The Optimized Sensor Segmentation for the Very Forward Calorimeter”, Proceedings of the International Linear Collider Physics and Detector Workshop, ECONF C0508141:ALCPG0719, Snowmass, Colorado, 2005.