[Ykk_atlas] meeting reminder (Sunday 12:15pm)

Yasuyuki Okumura Yasuyuki.Okumura at cern.ch
Wed May 22 13:14:45 CDT 2013

Dear all,

# Thank you for all your prompt responses !!
# I found it reasonable to have our weekly meeting on Sunday this week.

We will have our group meeting Sunday, 12:15pm.
Information regarding Vidyo and phone connection below.

Cheers
Lauren, Bjoern, Yasu

---

http://vidyoportal.cern.ch/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=YWVZ4vhyclXq

It is not necessary to be registered in the system, guest login is sufficient.
The VidyoDesktop client has to be installed and running.
If one doesn't have the client software the system will automatically
offer to download upon login.

A phone bride is available via:
+18665777460 and then  9233810#

--
University of Chicago - Fermilab - ATLAS