[Ykk_atlas] [response required] your availability for this weekend meeting

Karol Krizka kkrizka at uchicago.edu
Wed May 22 10:16:46 CDT 2013

I'm good with either day also.

On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:12:54 AM Ho Ling Li wrote:

Both days work for me.

Regards,
Ho Ling

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 10:00 AM, Siddharth Narayanan <sidn at uchicago.edu[1]>
wrote:

I'm available either day, but Sunday would be slightly better.

Best,
Sid

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 9:49 AM, Bjoern Penning <penning at fnal.gov[2]> wrote:

I will be on a plane Friday, Sunday I'll have time.

Bjoern

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 4:45 PM, Yasuyuki Okumura