[Ykk_atlas] Meeting reminder

Bjoern Penning penning at fnal.gov
Fri Mar 29 17:10:59 CDT 2013

Dear all

Slides for today's meetings:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1882892/ykk_gm_29March.pdf

Bjoern

--
Bjoern Penning

@Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory         @CERN
Kirk Rd. & Pine St.                                       Bldg. 4-R-028
P.O. Box  500, MS 357                                 CERN CH-1211
Batavia, IL 60510-0500                                 Genève 23
USA                                                            Switzerland