[Ykk_atlas] Cern

Bjoern Penning penning at fnal.gov
Fri Mar 15 09:37:24 CDT 2013

Sure, I'll send her information.

Cheers
 Bjoern

--
Bjoern Penning

@Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory         @CERN
Kirk Rd. & Pine St.                                       Bldg. 4-R-028
P.O. Box  500, MS 357                                 CERN CH-1211
Batavia, IL 60510-0500                                 Genève 23
USA                                                            Switzerland