[Ykk_atlas] Cool plot from CMS on their Low Mass Higgs Channel results

Yasuyuki Okumura Yasuyuki.Okumura at cern.ch
Wed Mar 13 08:05:27 CDT 2013

You can find all the animated staffs in the following page from ATLAS,
for your information:

https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/AtlasPublic/HiggsPublicResults#Animations

p.s
Since it looks so nice, many CMS guys me at Fermilab felt jealousy
when ATLAS showed the animated staff first.

Regards, Yasu

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 7:12 AM, Lauren Tompkins
<tompkins at hep.uchicago.edu> wrote:
> Here is the sample plot for the WW channel:
> https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/pub/AtlasPublic/HiggsPublicResults//WW-FixedScale.gif
>
> Its one is really impressive because its such a difficult channel!
>

> On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 7:09 AM, Lauren Tompkins
> <lauren.a.tompkins at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Here is the sample plot for the WW channel::
>> https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/pub/AtlasPublic/HiggsPublicResults//WW-FixedScale.gif
>>
>> Its one is really impressive because its such a difficult channel!
>>

>> On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 7:09 AM, Young-Kee Kim <ykkim at fnal.gov> wrote:
>>>
>>> That’s wonderful!

University of Chicago - Fermilab - ATLAS