[Ykk_atlas] Fwd: meeting reminder (tomorrow from 5:00pm)

Bjoern Penning penning at fnal.gov
Fri Mar 8 17:06:14 CST 2013

Same for me

Bjoern

--
Bjoern Penning

@Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory         @CERN
Kirk Rd. & Pine St.                                       Bldg. 4-R-028
P.O. Box  500, MS 357                                 CERN CH-1211
Batavia, IL 60510-0500                                 Genève 23
USA                                                            Switzerland