[Ykk_atlas] meeting reminder (tomorrow from 5:00pm)

Bjoern Penning penning at fnal.gov
Fri Mar 8 17:05:20 CST 2013

Hi

I have trouble signing in via Vidyo. Does it work for anyone else?

Bjoern

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 4:02 PM, Yasuyuki Okumura
<Yasuyuki.Okumura at cern.ch>wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> We will have meeting tomorrow from 5:00pm as usual.
> You can find the connection information below.
>
> See you tomorrow,
>
> Regards, Yasu
>
> -----
> meeting link:
> http://vidyoportal.cern.ch/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=YWVZ4vhyclXq
>
> It is not necessary to be registered in the system, guest login is
> sufficient.
> The VidyoDesktop client has to be installed and running.
> If one doesn't have the client software the system will automatically
> offer to download upon login.
>
> A phone bride is available via:
> +18665777460 and then  9233810#
>
> --
> University of Chicago - Fermilab - ATLAS

Bjoern Penning

@Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory         @CERN
Kirk Rd. & Pine St.                                       Bldg. 4-R-028
P.O. Box  500, MS 357                                 CERN CH-1211
Batavia, IL 60510-0500                                 Genève 23
USA                                                            Switzerland