[Ykk_atlas] meeting reminder

Young-Kee Kim ykkim at fnal.gov
Fri Mar 1 16:06:05 CST 2013

Thank you, Bjoern.
Young-Kee

From: ykk_atlas-bounces at hep.uchicago.edu [mailto:ykk_atlas-bounces at hep.uchicago.edu] On Behalf Of Bjoern Penning
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 2:08 PM
To: Yasuyuki.Okumura at cern.ch
Cc: YKK_ATLAS
Subject: Re: [Ykk_atlas] meeting reminder

Hi

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it too. Short overview of this week:
At CERN I explored with experts from SLAC and Harvard how to improve our data processing setup in such a way that large parts of the existing one can still be used (skims, plot making etc). The new one (based on proofana) will be better applicable to our analysis and as well to implement quark-gluon-tagging. I started implementing a Chicago version and expect that this will make analysis easier/faster soon.  Because yet this is an investment Jordan and me were working on the existing setup, too.
Yesterday/today I attended a hardware workshop and gave an invited FTK talk. Things went well and overall a very interesting event. Now on the way back to CERN.

Cheers
 Bjoern