[Ykk_atlas] meeting reminder

Bjoern Penning penning at fnal.gov
Fri Mar 1 14:07:57 CST 2013

Hi

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it too. Short overview of this
week:
At CERN I explored with experts from SLAC and Harvard how to improve our
data processing setup in such a way that large parts of the existing one
can still be used (skims, plot making etc). The new one (based on proofana)
will be better applicable to our analysis and as well to implement
quark-gluon-tagging. I started implementing a Chicago version and expect
that this will make analysis easier/faster soon.  Because yet this is an
investment Jordan and me were working on the existing setup, too.
Yesterday/today I attended a hardware workshop and gave an invited FTK
talk. Things went well and overall a very interesting event. Now on the way
back to CERN.

Cheers
 Bjoern

On Thursday, February 28, 2013, Yasuyuki Okumura wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> We will have our group meeting on Friday (tomorrow) from 5:00pm.
> You can find connection information in the following.
>
> See you tomorrow,
> -----
> meeting link:
> http://vidyoportal.cern.ch/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=YWVZ4vhyclXq
>
> It is not necessary to be registered in the system, guest login is
> sufficient.
> The VidyoDesktop client has to be installed and running.
> If one doesn't have the client software the system will automatically
> offer to download upon login.
>
> A phone bride is available via:
> +18665777460 and then  9233810#
>
> Regards, Yasu
>
> --
> University of Chicago - Fermilab - ATLAS

Bjoern Penning

@Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory         @CERN
Kirk Rd. & Pine St.                                       Bldg. 4-R-028
P.O. Box  500, MS 357                                 CERN CH-1211
Batavia, IL 60510-0500                                 Genève 23
USA                                                            Switzerland