[Ykk_atlas] REU student account

Young-Kee Kim ykkim at fnal.gov
Mon Jun 17 21:21:05 CDT 2013

Hi everyone,

As we discussed at yesterday's meeting, we will have a new REU student from tomorrow. He is Johan Bonilla from Stanford University. Johan will be working with Bjoern on ATLAS "dark matter" analysis.

Bjoern met him this evening. I also briefly met him.

Johan will take an orientation meeting tomorrow morning at the Gordon Center (W301) starting at 9:30 am. As we heard yesterday, Bjoern has be at Fermilab tomorrow.

Could any of you meet Johan at the Gordon center at 10:15 - 10:30 am and bring him to the HEP building?

I would like him to read the ATLAS detector document / Particle physics general book tomorrow.

Aspasia,
Johan will need keys.  Could you provide them?

Many thanks,
Young-Kee