[Ykk_atlas] group meeting reminder ** Today 5:00pm **

Yasuyuki Okumura Yasuyuki.Okumura at cern.ch
Fri Jul 19 13:22:23 CDT 2013

Dear all,

# Sorry for the short reminder. We forgot to send out a meeting reminder
for today !!

We would like to have our group meeting from 5:00pm (Chicago time) today.

See you at
- UChicago meeting room (3F)
- Fermilab ROOM1000 at 10F W/H

If you are not at either of UChicago or Fermilab, please follow the
connection information below.

Regards, Yasu
-----------------------------

http://vidyoportal.cern.ch/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=YWVZ4vhyclXq

It is not necessary to be registered in the system, guest login is
sufficient.
The VidyoDesktop client has to be installed and running.
If one doesn't have the client software the system will automatically
offer to download upon login.

A phone bride is available via:
+18665777460 and then  9233810#

--
University of Chicago - Fermilab - ATLAS