[Ykk_atlas] meeting reminder ** SUNDAY **

Yasuyuki Okumura Yasuyuki.Okumura at cern.ch
Thu Jan 31 08:21:56 CST 2013

Dear all,

We would like to have our group meeting on Sunday this week
since we have several events on Friday.

12:15 @ UChicago meeting room (3F) or Fermilab WH10E meeting room

Could you please call to Fermilab Polycom (137.138.248.228) ?

Thanks and see you on Sunday !

Note:
1. Please let me know if some of you prefer joining the meeting
via phone conference to coming to UChiago meeting room,
Then let's switch connection to phone conference in the case.

2. I am not sure that you can connect to the Fermilab Polycom
from 3F meeting room. For such a case, I also will be online for skype.
If you do not have way to connect to Fermilab Polycom from 3F,
please call to my skype account.

Regards, Yasu

--
University of Chicago - Fermilab - ATLAS