[Ykk_atlas] meeting reminder

Karol Krizka kkrizka at uchicago.edu
Thu Feb 28 19:44:19 CST 2013

Hi all,

I won't be able to make it (or I'll be very late). I help out with a
high school science club when we don't have a Friday meeting. This week
they are doing fetal pig dissections. Since I'm one of the few
volunteers that has done it before, I would like to be there to help.
I'll send some slides though.

--
Karol Krizka