[Ykk_atlas] our group meeting this week ** Sunday 12:15 **

Young-Kee Kim ykkim at fnal.gov
Mon Feb 25 05:05:13 CST 2013

Thank you, Bjoern
Young-Kee

From: ykk_atlas-bounces at hep.uchicago.edu [mailto:ykk_atlas-bounces at hep.uchicago.edu] On Behalf Of Bjoern Penning
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 12:15 PM
To: Yasuyuki.Okumura at cern.ch
Cc: YKK_ATLAS
Subject: Re: [Ykk_atlas] our group meeting this week ** Sunday 12:15 **

I am not available today, waiting for my flight to Geneva right now. Main activity last week was preparing the FTK talk as sent around on
the FTK mailing list for the detector workshop in Germany and giving two seminars. One hosted by Gregorio Rosenfeld, Institute for Theoretical Physics
in Sao Paulo, the other by Marcos Lima, University of Sao Paolo. Coincidentally both are former UChicago theorists. Small world.

Main goal at CERN will be to clarify various procedures (MC requests, blinding technique etc) with the group and improve data description.

Cheers
 Bjoern