[Ykk_atlas] our group meeting this week ** Sunday 12:15 **

Bjoern Penning penning at fnal.gov
Sun Feb 24 12:15:20 CST 2013

I am not available today, waiting for my flight to Geneva right now. Main
activity last week was preparing the FTK talk as sent around on
the FTK mailing list for the detector workshop in Germany and giving two
seminars. One hosted by Gregorio Rosenfeld, Institute for Theoretical
Physics
in Sao Paulo, the other by Marcos Lima, University of Sao Paolo.
Coincidentally both are former UChicago theorists. Small world.

Main goal at CERN will be to clarify various procedures (MC requests,
blinding technique etc) with the group and improve data description.

Cheers
 Bjoern

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 11:57 AM, Yasuyuki Okumura <Yasuyuki.Okumura at cern.ch
> wrote:

> I prepared a few slides to show the status:
>
> http://hep.uchicago.edu/~okumura/works/pics/20130224/yasuyuki.okumura.20130223.00.pdf
>
> see you soon,
>
> Regards, Yasu
>
> On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 2:47 AM, Ho Ling Li <hlli at uchicago.edu> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Here are the slides for today.
> >
> > Ho Ling
> >
> > On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 2:50 PM, Yasuyuki Okumura <
> Yasuyuki.Okumura at cern.ch>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Dear all,
> >>
> >> This week, we will have our group meeting on Sunday 12:15.
> >> Let's meet at HEP 3F meeting room.
> >>
> >> See you then !
> >>
> >> The connection information is below :
> >>
> >> http://vidyoportal.cern.ch/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=YWVZ4vhyclXq
> >>
> >> It is not necessary to be registered in the system, guest login is
> >> sufficient.
> >> The VidyoDesktop client has to be installed and running.
> >> If one doesn't have the client software the system will automatically
> >> offer to download upon login.
> >>
> >> A phone bride is available via:
> >> +18665777460 and then  9233810#
> >>
> >> Regards, Yasu
> >>
> >> --
> >> University of Chicago - Fermilab - ATLAS
> >

> --
> University of Chicago - Fermilab - ATLAS

Bjoern Penning

@Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory         @CERN
Kirk Rd. & Pine St.                                       Bldg. 4-R-028
P.O. Box  500, MS 357                                 CERN CH-1211
Batavia, IL 60510-0500                                 Genève 23
USA                                                            Switzerland