[Ykk_atlas] meeting reminder ** SUNDAY **

Young-Kee Kim ykkim at fnal.gov
Sun Feb 3 06:46:45 CST 2013

Thank you, Ho Ling
Young-Kee

From: ykk_atlas-bounces at hep.uchicago.edu [mailto:ykk_atlas-bounces at hep.uchicago.edu] On Behalf Of Ho Ling Li
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2013 4:31 AM
To: Bjoern Penning
Cc: YKK_ATLAS
Subject: Re: [Ykk_atlas] meeting reminder ** SUNDAY **

Hello all,

Sorry that I will not be able to attend the meeting because of schedule conflict, but I have prepared some slides. Among the slides, there is a slide about a technique called grooming, which may be a bit complicated and uneasy to digest without a more detailed verbal explanation. Jeremy is attending TDAQ school in Europe, so I am not sure if he will be able to join the meeting. If yes, he can help with that. If not, I can go through it again next week if needed.

Regards,
Ho Ling