[Ykk_atlas] meeting reminder ** SUNDAY **

Ho Ling Li hlli at uchicago.edu
Sun Feb 3 04:31:12 CST 2013

Hello all,

Sorry that I will not be able to attend the meeting because of schedule
conflict, but I have prepared some slides. Among the slides, there is a
slide about a technique called grooming, which may be a bit complicated and
uneasy to digest without a more detailed verbal explanation. Jeremy is
attending TDAQ school in Europe, so I am not sure if he will be able to
join the meeting. If yes, he can help with that. If not, I can go through
it again next week if needed.

Regards,
Ho Ling