[Ykk_atlas] Evening Picnic at the Millenium park (this week)

Karol Krizka kkrizka at uchicago.edu
Mon Aug 19 10:39:29 CDT 2013

FYI, the film was changed to Star Wars (a good episode).

http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/dca/provdrs/attractions_eventsandexhibitions/news/2013/aug/millennium_park.html

Bjoern Penning <penning at fnal.gov> wrote:

Yes,  time and location are correct.  I suggest to meet a bit earlier, about 6pm,
 to have time to chat and eat before the show starts. Let's try get a spot close to the front on the lawn.
We can coordinate/find each other via cell phone.

Björn