[Ykk_atlas] Next group Meeting Monday, 12:30pm

Yasuyuki Okumura Yasuyuki.Okumura at cern.ch
Mon Aug 19 10:08:27 CDT 2013

Dear Matteo & Laza (who will be at Fermilab today),

I am at UChicago, and I cannot take care of the connection from Fermilab.

Here are three options for that (in recommendation order) :
1. If you know how to connect from ROOM 1000 polycom, please do that.
(Matteo is supposed to know)
2. Please use the vidyo software, click the following link and see the
following instruction
3. Dial in A phone bride is available via: +18665777460 and then  9233810#

http://vidyoportal.cern.ch/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=YWVZ4vhyclXq

It is not necessary to be registered in the system, guest login is
sufficient.
The VidyoDesktop client has to be installed and running.
If one doesn't have the client software the system will automatically
offer to download upon login. Any guest name will work (e.g. your first
name)

See you soon,

Regards, Yasu

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 4:52 PM, Bjoern Penning <penning at fnal.gov> wrote:

> Dear all
>
> The next group meeting will be Monday, 12:30pm.
> Please note the earlier time due to a scheduling conflict of Young-Kee.
>
> Cheers
>  Bjoern

University of Chicago - Fermilab - ATLAS