[Ykk_atlas] Meetings at Santa Cruz

Young-Kee Kim ykkim at fnal.gov
Wed Aug 14 07:49:09 CDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I would like to have a couple of meetings with those who participate in the DPF meeting (in addition to our gathering tomorrow night). As you know, I am in DC to select "Presidential Award candidates" (Junior scientists and engineers) yesterday and today. It looks like I will be arriving at San Francisco airport very late tonight. So, I plan to drive to Santa Cruz tomorrow morning.

Could I suggest

*         Tomorrow lunch time: Lauren and Bjoern

*         Tomorrow afternoon coffee break: Matteo

*         Saturday breakfast time: Satomi

I would also want to know times for their presentations (I want to listen). So far I have information about Matteo's talk

*         Matteo: Thursday 15 August at 2:10 pm (Top Quark Session)

Please let me know.

Cheers,
Young-Kee