[Ykk_atlas] FW: DPF 2013

laza Rakotondravohitra lazarakotar at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 19:41:29 CDT 2013

Dear All,

Hereby attached my presentation for our group meeting that I should have
presented last week.
That was the reason why I couldn't present last week too because I had long
discussion with the main authors of the result that I will present on
behalf of my experiment.
Due to the fact that I will be on the DPF so I will be unable to present it
tomorow.

I will be glad to have dinner on Friday also in Santa Cruz with the group.

Best regards,

Laza