[Ykk_atlas] FW: DPF 2013

Lauren Tompkins tompkins at hep.uchicago.edu
Sun Aug 11 09:30:57 CDT 2013

Trying again from the correct email address...

Hi Young-Kee,

My understanding is that all meals are on campus for DPF.  We could sit at
the same table Thursday, Friday or Saturday for lunch.  Alternatively, we
could "ditch" on Friday evening and eat somewhere in Santa Cruz.  This
might be a bit difficult with transportation, although Kyle and I have a
car with three additional (small!) seats.

~lauren