[Ykk_atlas] FW: DPF 2013

Young-Kee Kim ykkim at fnal.gov
Sat Aug 10 07:39:40 CDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I will be at the DPF on Thursday, Friday and Saturday (I will have to be in DC to review DOE proposals on Tuesday and Wed).

For those who will attend the DPF meeting, could you let me know the time and location of your talk (I would like to be there)?

Secondly, it will be good to get together for lunch or dinner. Please suggest your ideas.

Young-Kee