[Ykk_atlas] Weekly Meeting Reminder

Bjoern Penning penning at fnal.gov
Fri Apr 19 16:50:31 CDT 2013

Here is the overview about low mass DM collider searches and attached a one
slide summary.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1882892/low_mass_DM_collider_searches.pdf

Cheers
 Bjoern

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Yasuyuki Okumura
<Yasuyuki.Okumura at cern.ch>wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Here is one slide to summarize my recent activities.
>
> http://hep.uchicago.edu/~okumura/works/pics/20130419/yasuyuki.okumura.20130419.00.pdf
>
> See you soon,
>
> Regards, Yasu
>
> On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 6:13 PM, Bjoern Penning <penning at fnal.gov> wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > We will have our group meeting Friday, 5:00pm.
> > Information regarding Vidyo and phone connection below.
> >
> > Cheers
> >  Lauren, Yasu, Bjoern
> >

> > ---
> >

> > http://vidyoportal.cern.ch/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=YWVZ4vhyclXq
> >
> > It is not necessary to be registered in the system, guest login is
> > sufficient.
> > The VidyoDesktop client has to be installed and running.
> > If one doesn't have the client software the system will automatically
> > offer to download upon login.
> >
> > A phone bride is available via:
> > +18665777460 and then  9233810#

> --
> University of Chicago - Fermilab - ATLAS

Bjoern Penning

@Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory         @CERN
Kirk Rd. & Pine St.                                       Bldg. 4-R-028
P.O. Box  500, MS 357                                 CERN CH-1211
Batavia, IL 60510-0500                                 Genève 23
USA                                                            Switzerland