[Ykk_atlas] group meeting

Bjoern Penning penning at fnal.gov
Fri Apr 12 16:52:36 CDT 2013

And here are mine:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1882892/ykk_gm_April12.pdf

Cheers
 Bjoern

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 4:47 PM, Ho Ling Li <hlli at uchicago.edu> wrote:

>  Hello,
>
>  Attached are my slides.
>
>  Regards,
> Ho Ling
>
> On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Bjoern Penning <penning at fnal.gov> wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> We will have our group meeting Friday, 5:00pm.
>> Information regarding Vidyo and phone connection below.
>>
>> Cheers
>>  Lauren, Yasu, Bjoern
>>

>> ---
>>

>> http://vidyoportal.cern.ch/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=YWVZ4vhyclXq
>>
>> It is not necessary to be registered in the system, guest login is
>> sufficient.
>> The VidyoDesktop client has to be installed and running.
>> If one doesn't have the client software the system will automatically
>> offer to download upon login.
>>
>> A phone bride is available via:
>> +18665777460 and then  9233810#

Bjoern Penning

@Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory         @CERN
Kirk Rd. & Pine St.                                       Bldg. 4-R-028
P.O. Box  500, MS 357                                 CERN CH-1211
Batavia, IL 60510-0500                                 Genève 23
USA                                                            Switzerland