[Ykk_atlas] second draft of my slides for my first thesis committee meeting

Young-Kee Kim ykkim at fnal.gov
Tue Oct 30 07:43:32 CDT 2012

Dear Ho Ling,

Much better, but more improvement can be made.

I would not put your trigger work under W prime analysis, since FTK is nothing to do with your physics analysis.  I would take those slides out and put them at the end. You could say that while you are working on the W' analysis, you have been working on the trigger upgrade for ATLAS for the next generation of physics analysis.

The meeting is the committee only meeting and is not open to others

Cheers
Young-Kee

Sent from my iPhone