[Ykk_atlas] second draft of my slides for my first thesis committee meeting

Ho Ling Li hlli at uchicago.edu
Tue Oct 30 01:53:13 CDT 2012

Hello all,

Here are the second draft of my slides:
Open Office version:
https://webshare.uchicago.edu/users/hlli/Public/2012_11_02v2.odp
PDF version:
https://webshare.uchicago.edu/users/hlli/Public/2012_11_02v2.pdf
Power Point version:
https://webshare.uchicago.edu/users/hlli/Public/2012_11_02v2.ppt

When I wrote the talk, I used Open Office. Sometimes, things may display
weirdly if I convert odp to ppt or vice versa. Hopefully, the ppt version
of the slides are okay. Please let me know if you encounter some issues.
Feel free to comment! Thanks!

Young-Kee, Jeremy is interested in attending the committee meeting on
Friday. Does the meeting only allow committee members and the student to
attend? Can collaborators attend as well?

Regards,
Ho Ling