[Ykk_atlas] Fwd: meeting reminder & connection info

Lauren Tompkins tompkins at hep.uchicago.edu
Fri Nov 9 12:05:20 CST 2012

Hi All,

The meeting has been moved to 3pm today.  See you then!

~lauren

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 12:52 PM, Yasuyuki Okumura
<Yasuyuki.Okumura at cern.ch>wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Today we will have a weekly meeting from 5:00pm **usual time** .
> Would one of you at UC please connect to the Fermilab Polycom
> as usual (131.225.92.36) ?
>
> Since Fermilab has scheduled power outage this weekend,
> maybe the polycom system is not available at 5:00pm.
> In such a case, please dial to ES-Net
> (510-423-9220 & 85955 followed by #) as backup plan.
>
> See you soon,
>
> Regards, Yasu
>
> --
> University of Chicago - Fermilab - ATLAS

Lauren Tompkins

Postdoctoral Fellow, Enrico Fermi Institute at the University of Chicago
hep.uchicago.edu/~tompkins/

Director, Expanding Your Horizons Chicago
sites.google.com/site/eyhchicago/