[Ykk_atlas] Meeting reminder & meeting schedule

Young-Kee Kim ykkim at fnal.gov
Sun Dec 16 06:49:14 CST 2012

Thank you for the report, Ho Ling

I hope you are getting better with your cold. Please rest and drink a lot of water. And get well soon.

Young-Kee

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 16, 2012, at 3:55 AM, "Ho Ling Li" <hlli at uchicago.edu<mailto:hlli at uchicago.edu>> wrote:

Hello,

Sorry that I missed the meeting. I caught a big cold in the middle of the week, and rested a lot in the past 2-3 days.

In the past week, I spent most of my time doing FTK. I am currently configuring a python file from ATLAS trigger and data acquisition (tdaq) setting to the FTK teststand setting at Argonne. That python file is a crucial piece to generate the partition with the correct setting of ROS at the teststand. Currently, I am encountering an issue with the last function of the python file. If I comment it out, I will not receive any error messages. However, I need it for setting the ROS correctly in the partition, so I am trying to figure out what causes the problem with the help of Jeremy.

Regards,
Ho Ling