[Ykk_atlas] Meeting reminder & meeting schedule

Ho Ling Li hlli at uchicago.edu
Sun Dec 16 03:55:02 CST 2012

Hello,

Sorry that I missed the meeting. I caught a big cold in the middle of the
week, and rested a lot in the past 2-3 days.

In the past week, I spent most of my time doing FTK. I am currently
configuring a python file from ATLAS trigger and data acquisition (tdaq)
setting to the FTK teststand setting at Argonne. That python file is a
crucial piece to generate the partition with the correct setting of ROS at
the teststand. Currently, I am encountering an issue with the last function
of the python file. If I comment it out, I will not receive any error
messages. However, I need it for setting the ROS correctly in the
partition, so I am trying to figure out what causes the problem with the
help of Jeremy.

Regards,
Ho Ling