[Ykk_atlas] Meeting reminder & meeting schedule

Yasuyuki Okumura Yasuyuki.Okumura at cern.ch
Thu Dec 13 10:41:21 CST 2012

Dear all,

[1] meeting reminder
We would like to have our group weekly meeting from Friday 5:00pm this week.
This meeting will be the last one during 2012 (see the schedule below)

The usual connection ("131.225.92.36") is supposed to be used.

If Bjoern and/or HoLing can connect via ESNet
(510-423-9220 & 85955 followed by #),
please let us know so that we will change the connection into ESNet.

[2] Meeting schedule during end-of-year vacation
Considering member's schedule,
We will cancel the meeting from next week to the first week of January.
We will resume the weekly meeting on the second week of January
(i.e. Jan 11 (Friday) or Jan 13.)

See you tomorrow,

Regards, Yasu

--
University of Chicago - Fermilab - ATLAS