[Ykk_atlas] ** change the meeting time ** !! new meeting time is Sunday 12:15 !!

Bjoern Penning penning at fnal.gov
Sun Dec 9 11:32:05 CST 2012

Hi

Here are a few slides with an overview of last week's activities:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1882892/ykk_gm_Dec09.pdf

Cheers
 Bjoern

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:27 PM, Yasuyuki Okumura
<Yasuyuki.Okumura at cern.ch>wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Sorry for the short notice,
> but let us change the meeting time for our weekly meeting this week.
>
> Note the following change of 1) meeting time & 2) connection.
>

> 1) We would like to have it ** on Sunday 12:15 ** instead of evening today.
>
> 2) I suppose that somebody will connect to the meeting
>     from outside of UC or Fermilab, let's have it
>     on ** ES-net phone conference **
>     (please call to 510-423-9220 & 85955 followed by #)
>
> Sorry for the short notice again, and see you on this weekend.
>
> Regards, Yasu
>
> On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 10:20 PM, Yasuyuki Okumura
> <Yasuyuki.Okumura at cern.ch> wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > This is a reminder for our group weekly meeting.
> > We will have a meeting at 5:00 on this Friday as usual.
> >
> > Would one of you at UC please connect to the Fermilab (131.225.92.36) ?
> >
> > See you tomorrow.
> >
> > Regards, Yasu
> >
> > --
> > University of Chicago - Fermilab - ATLAS
>

> --
> University of Chicago - Fermilab - ATLAS

Bjoern Penning

@Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory         @CERN
Kirk Rd. & Pine St.                                       Bldg. 4-R-028
P.O. Box  500, MS 357                                 CERN CH-1211
Batavia, IL 60510-0500                                 Genève 23
USA                                                            Switzerland