[Ykk_atlas] ** change the meeting time ** !! new meeting time is Sunday 12:15 !!

Young-Kee Kim ykkim at fnal.gov
Sat Dec 8 11:48:21 CST 2012

Dear Ho Ling,

Thanks for sending us these slides.

Too much jargon in your slides. In order for you and others to understand how things work and why they behave as they are, you need a bit more explanation for
"subject collection"
"SV0"
"MV1"
"JetFitter COMBNN".

For example, if you know the philosophy of the 3 b tagging methods, you may understand why "the efficiencies of JetFitterCOMBNN" drop faster than those of SV0 and MV1 with the increase of subject Pt.

Thanks,
Young-Kee