[Ykk_atlas] ** change the meeting time ** !! new meeting time is Sunday 12:15 !!

Ho Ling Li hlli at uchicago.edu
Fri Dec 7 17:27:43 CST 2012

Hello all,

I don't think I can make it to the meeting this week because it will be
2:15am in Hong Kong and I will probably look and sound like a zombie after
having been stuck in the airplane for 16 hours. I attach few slides for the
very preliminary study of what I have done during the Hadronic Final State
Forum (with the help of Ayana from Duke who helped me to set up the code to
read subjet collection in the framework provided by the forum) and my plan
of continuing this study. It will be useful for the boosted top
reconstruction in my W' analysis.

Regards,
Ho Ling