[Ykk_atlas] ** change the meeting time ** !! new meeting time is Sunday 12:15 !!

Yasuyuki Okumura Yasuyuki.Okumura at cern.ch
Fri Dec 7 12:27:41 CST 2012

Dear all,

Sorry for the short notice,
but let us change the meeting time for our weekly meeting this week.

Note the following change of 1) meeting time & 2) connection.

1) We would like to have it ** on Sunday 12:15 ** instead of evening today.

2) I suppose that somebody will connect to the meeting
    from outside of UC or Fermilab, let's have it
    on ** ES-net phone conference **
    (please call to 510-423-9220 & 85955 followed by #)

Sorry for the short notice again, and see you on this weekend.

Regards, Yasu

--
University of Chicago - Fermilab - ATLAS