[Ykk_atlas] Invitation to dinner (Sunday, Dec. 16, 6pm at YKK's house)

Young-Kee Kim ykkim at fnal.gov
Tue Dec 4 08:21:49 CST 2012

Hi everyone,

I would like to invite you and your family members (including kids), or your significant others to our house  for dinner. This is to thank all the students and postdocs for their hard work this year and to thank those who helped supervising my students.

Although Jian and Wes defended their Ph.D. theses this summer, their official graduation will be on Friday, December 14th.  Let's congratulate them again.  Jian is busy in New York city and won't be able to attend the convocation, but Wes will.

Dinner information
Location: 4913 S. Kimbark Ave., Chicago
Time: 6pm, Sunday, December 16
Phone: 773-538-4535 (home), 630-715-7939 (cell)

Please let me know how many from your side (including yourself) will be coming by Sunday, December 9th.

Thanks,
Young-Kee