[Ykk_atlas] Meeting Today

Young-Kee Kim ykkim at fnal.gov
Sat Dec 1 05:45:43 CST 2012

Hi everyone,

A couple of questions/comments regarding yesterday's meeting, looking at your slides.

Ho Ling,
Could you make a one-year analysis plan with a timeline? I would like it to be in detail. For example, regarding two ideas for top construction, I would like to see your plan on how and when this will be tested and decided.  I would like to see this before you leave the country.

Bjoern,
Regarding your statement "Adding variables and samples for q-g-tagging", could I assume that you do this with Karol and Lauren?

Have a great weekend,
Young-Kee