[Seminars] Particle Physics Seminar Monday January 11, 2021

Ramona Echols rechols06 at uchicago.edu
Fri Jan 8 07:56:58 CST 2021

                ***Particle Physics Seminar***

                Monday January 11, 2021    3:30 PM

                Zoom:  https://uchicagogroup.zoom.us/j/92343310490?pwd=eHl3dEJHcXRZS2UrSUhqcmVKUXhPZz09
                Meeting ID: 923 4331 0490
                Passcode: 60637

                Status of Belle II
                David Cinabro, Wayne State University/DOE

           I give the status of the Belle II experiment at SuperKEKB.  Belle II is the upgraded Belle detector and SuperKEKB is the upgraded KEKB asymmetric e+e- collider acting as a B-Factory which began physics running in late 2019.   I will describe the new detector, initial performance, initial physics results, and future prospects.

                 ** Zoom Call-In Info **
                 Dial by your location
                 +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
                 Meeting ID: 923 4331 0490
                 Passcode: 60637
                 Find your local number: https://uchicagogroup.zoom.us/u/ane8huPye

    Warmly,

    Ramona Echols,  EFI/HEP Secretary IV
    University of Chicago | Enrico Fermi Institute
    933 E 56th Street, MCP 101
    Chicago, IL 60637
    T: 773-702-8113 | E: Rechols06 at uchicago.edu
    Hours: 7:30AM – 4:00PM