[Seminars] No speaker for 3/28: Cancel?

Maximilian Swiatlowski swiatlow at uchicago.edu
Fri Mar 25 07:11:15 CDT 2016

Hi everyone,

After asking ~20 people over the past few months to speak on 3/28, I still haven’t found a candidate for our weekly lunch seminar, so unless there is an emergency volunteer, I propose we cancel the lunch seminar.

This is actually somewhat fortuitously timed, as on Tuesday 3/29 at noon we are planning on having the Chicagoland ATLAS-Pheno meeting to discuss results from Moriond: see the agenda Young-Kee circulated here https://indico.cern.ch/event/512544/ So I hope this will be a good alternative venue for our weekly informal discussions!

We’ll definitely resume the weekly lunch seminars the following week, 4/4.

Best wishes,
Max