[Seminars] Volunteer for last lunch seminar of the season, or brainstorming for next year?

Maximilian Swiatlowski swiatlow at uchicago.edu
Fri Jun 3 10:29:10 CDT 2016

Hi all,

In principle we have one last lunch seminar for the quarter coming up this Monday, but so far I haven’t been able to round anyone up (probably due to finals week, etc.). Would anyone like to volunteer for the last hurrah?

Alternatively, those who are interested could maybe have a chat about topics and other ideas for the coming year. Unfortunately I won’t be there, but I’d love to hear feedback.

Thanks a lot— and again, let me know if anyone would like to present!

Cheers,
Max