[Seminars] lunch seminar schedule change

Maximilian Swiatlowski swiatlow at uchicago.edu
Mon Apr 11 04:11:08 CDT 2016

Hi all,

This week we have another schedule change in the lunch seminar— apologies for this, and I promise we’re getting back to the regular schedule the following week (for the rest of the year!).

Our speaker this week, hosted by Young-Kee, will be Spencer Gessner from SLAC. His talk will be on "Progress and Prospects for Plasma Wakefield Acceleration of Positron Beams,” and the talk will be Tuesday at 4:15 PM (room to be announced shortly).

Best wishes,
Max