[Seminars] Lunch Seminar: P5 Report Discussion

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Mon Jun 2 10:44:33 CDT 2014

Steve Ritz will be presenting the P5 report in a conference call to the
whole community.  I will forward the information.  His presentation will
begin at 11:30 our time and end at 12:30.  You may be able to connect in
HEP 323.

Regards,
Jon
On Mon, 2 Jun 2014, John Alison wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>    We do not have a speaker scheduled for todays lunch slot.
>
> Why dont we use the normal time to discuss the recent P5 report.
> http://usparticlephysics.org/p5/
>
> john
>
> --
> University of Chicago
> http://hep.uchicago.edu/~johnda

--      Jonathan L. Rosner
         Enrico Fermi Inst., U. Chicago   Phone: 773-702-7694
         5620 S. Ellis Avenue             Fax:   773-702-8038
         Chicago, IL 60637 USA		 rosner at hep.uchicago.edu