[Seminars] Photo of dark matter bets

Juan I. Collar collar at uchicago.edu
Mon Dec 2 15:58:24 CST 2013

Calling all 10-Gevish aficionados: remember, in just a couple of weeks we'll have a LXe cell at FNAL measuring (or not) Y-88/Be recoils below 4.5 keVnr. It is moving along. The worst that could happen is that we make them honest. We should have a side bet on the claimed low-energy sensitivity of LXe detectors being correct or not...

Juan I. Collar

Associate Professor

Department of Physics
Enrico Fermi Institute