[Seminars] [HEP Lunch] No speaker, but still meet at noon.

John Alison John.Alison at cern.ch
Mon Dec 2 13:10:35 CST 2013

Results of Dark Matter Pool:
(Ante is $10 each.)
Payable to closest year upon "reasonable" confirmation.

  John A + David S:  2015 (COUPP)
  David M:                2015 (LHC)
  Lauren + Jim :        2016 (LHC: mono-jet)
  Henry:                   2017 (axion)
  Frank:                   2017
  Jon R:                   2019 (axion)
  Richard:                2020 (CTA)
  Andrey:                 Wont know before 2025