[Seminars] HEP lunch talk --- undersea neutrino telescopes

Antonio Boveia boveia at hep.uchicago.edu
Sun Oct 9 16:48:36 CDT 2011

The lunch speaker this week will be Miquel Ardid Ramírez (Universidad Politecnica de Valencia/ANTARES/KM3NeT). Miquel will talk about "Undersea Neutrino Telescopes ANTARES and KM3NeT." He has provided an abstract (below). Please join us Monday at 12:15 PM in HEP 323. I'm away this week; Matt will host.

Antonio and Matt

Abstract :