[Seminars] available lunch talk slots

Juan I. Collar collar at uchicago.edu
Tue Oct 4 10:43:53 CDT 2011

Badabing-badabang: Miquel Ardid (Universidad Politecnica de Valencia) from the ANTARES/KM3NeT underwater neutrino telescopes is a new COUPP collaborator and he is around the 10th. I was precisely looking for a lunch seminar slot here at KICP. I can ask him to send you an abstract.

On Oct 4, at 10:39:AM, Antonio Boveia wrote:

> We have yet to schedule lunch speakers for the next two slots (October 10 and 17). Any suggestions?
>
> Matt and Antonio

Juan I. Collar

Associate Professor

Department of Physics